Canon eos-1dx Mark II and this is one of the only Canon cameras and I'm not talking about the cinema line which can record 4K internally so let's get started was on boxing and I decided to do an unboxing because I want to take you with me on the journey for this new camera I actually got his camera this morning and now it's around 6 p.m. and I was waiting the whole day to finally on Fox it but I didn't want to do it without the camera rolling because it would kind of spoil the excitement I have right now with opening the book for the first time so right on the top like on with every Canon camera we have the documentation so some manuals of course way too much in my opinion but Ken has to do it I guess so here we got that let me put it all to the side so this is then you can Flex app actually is replaces bows that can use and also that can one to see what's actually discontinued as far as I can see and this is a 20 megapixel camera it is an incredible fast continuous lighting speed of 14 frames per second it has an amazing out of focus with a lot of focus points way more than the other cameras it shoots 4K internally with 60 frames per second to Justin saying to be honest and hold on it also shoots slow motion in 1080P unfortunately nothing for. But that's to be expected let me first put that camera bodies to the side let's see what else can give us here in the Box as we used to we got that Canon strap here and let's see if it actually has won the X on it cuz usually can like to advertise on these which camera you got and no and no more lumber I guess in the professional line of cameras you didn't longer say what you got next week of the eyepiece here it's a standard Canon eyepiece actually got some replacement on top because from time to time when you travel they get kinda dirty and plastic actually break so I got some replacement ones and I can use it also with this camera next we got actually the battery charger as I can tell right here he's actually one quite expensive battery charger at you when I order the camera it was in the accessories such things as cost like 300 year 02 in Germany so I guess it's the same all over the world it's crazy but the nice thing about it it's a smart charger and you can actually charge two batteries at 1 so that's a very nice addition my opinion let me he loves it so you have discovered which covers the very place and in this our new batteries actually for the Canon eos-1dx Mark II so you no longer can use your old Canon batteries here next up of course we have the batteries right here so he's better is actually quite big but I read that they can use 1dx Mark II incredible life to it can last you almost full day of photo shooting and I have no idea how long who is video I'll tell you more about that so the model number of his berries are now LPE 19 and you can already tell they're quite bigger they have this protective cover on the bottom here look for tech support is very nice when you travel and also attend with a plastic piece right here which matches the camera so you no longer have like a cover would you put over the battery but the battery has a cover included I have no idea what to think about it but that's the way I can went let me put the two decide to next up we have some cable so I guess this is the power cable for the charging dock and what cable is sad actually this is an USB cable I will tell and I have no idea there's something more let me open I think it's like a piece for the camera so you can protect the cables are not ripped out when you move the camera around your office would you can see right here and it's Cruising Into the camera I was saying but I have no idea but I can update you if you're interested in that and let's see the name beauty of the show that Canon 1dx Mark II body which we have lights yet cuz that's how we open it doesn't quite smart so the camera comes in the traffic condition to your place to let me unwrap it comes in this tenuous 1dx Mark II and I must tell you it's a beauty wow nice but it's quite heavy and it also has like this battery grip for the included normally was there other cameras like the 5D Mark 3 or the Canon 7D woodpecker use a, recordings a close up shot right here you would have like an attachment you can buy for the battery grip but this camera is better for the included so let's take a look around the camera so here we have the eyepiece and also a closing making his I'm not quite sure it was closed that I see I guess for traveling or something there must be some kind of reason for it SOS here we have the on-off button and also locks with waterslide useful we have the card ejection here so if I press it and turn it opens a card compartment here and they can use 1dx Mark II takes actually a CF card so compact flash card and also if you want to record in 4k you would need to come by Pleasure Point oakheart and I got one today in the mail I went for the Sendik's extreme Pro it record 550 megabytes per second and as you can see on the back here it's his only record 30 minutes of 4K for the good thing is actually when you purchase a candy is 1dx Mark II you'll get a 64 gigabyte card for free also attended Ultra Pro card and extra card reader for seefus 2.0 was quite useful because I don't actually have a card reader yet so I'll buy one other than that you have a little of this play on the bottom here says you're quite useful used two from old Canon camera so you have the play button so you can watch your footage don't have a search button and trash and you can also save our luck picture so you can delete them of course and top you have the usual dial and other display was quite useful on the site sure you have all the ports you would need you have an HDMI port by the bad things about it if you sing about recording in 4k to an external monitor external recorder this is not possible only output 1080p but since you can record inter only 4K footage on here 6fps I don't need an external that was one reason why I wanted to go with his camera was not one so I don't need an external recorder with me all the time and I actually got an extra Monitor and probably it will arrive tomorrow and I'll also uploaded short video about it and that we have and USB I think that is USB 3.0 we have a land for here leaving also like control from other devices this camera what else you have with a mic for headphones out and also the usual what is Flashpoint here and on top here you have I don't know a proprietary I guess connector quite cool actual earnings this camera I'm big into photography that's why I got this camera but I'm a professional I want to learn a lot and exercising this camera will motivate me to learn way more

Canon EOS 1DX Mark II Hands-on Review - MY NEW 4K CAMERA!


 Canon eos-1dx Mark II and this is one of the only Canon cameras and I'm not talking about the cinema line which can record 4K internally so let's get started was on boxing and I decided to do an unboxing because I want to take you with me on the journey for this new camera I actually got his camera this morning and now it's around 6 p.m. and I was waiting the whole day to finally on Fox it but I didn't want to do it without the camera rolling because it would kind of spoil the excitement I have right now with opening the book for the first time so right on the top like on with every Canon camera we have the documentation so some manuals of course way too much in my opinion but Ken has to do it I guess so here we got that let me put it all to the side so this is then you can Flex app actually is replaces bows that can use and also that can one to see what's actually discontinued as far as I can see and this is a 20 megapixel camera it is an incredible fast continuous lighting speed of 14 frames per second it has an amazing out of focus with a lot of focus points way more than the other cameras it shoots 4K internally with 60 frames per second to Justin saying to be honest and hold on it also shoots slow motion in 1080P unfortunately nothing for. But that's to be expected let me first put that camera bodies to the side let's see what else can give us here in the Box as we used to we got that Canon strap here and let's see if it actually has won the X on it cuz usually can like to advertise on these which camera you got and no and no more lumber I guess in the professional line of cameras you didn't longer say what you got next week of the eyepiece here it's a standard Canon eyepiece actually got some replacement on top because from time to time when you travel they get kinda dirty and plastic actually break so I got some replacement ones and I can use it also with this camera next we got actually the battery charger as I can tell right here he's actually one quite expensive battery charger at you when I order the camera it was in the accessories such things as cost like 300 year 02 in Germany so I guess it's the same all over the world it's crazy but the nice thing about it it's a smart charger and you can actually charge two batteries at 1 so that's a very nice addition my opinion let me he loves it so you have discovered which covers the very place and in this our new batteries actually for the Canon eos-1dx Mark II so you no longer can use your old Canon batteries here next up of course we have the batteries right here so he's better is actually quite big but I read that they can use 1dx Mark II incredible life to it can last you almost full day of photo shooting and I have no idea how long who is video I'll tell you more about that so the model number of his berries are now LPE 19 and you can already tell they're quite bigger they have this protective cover on the bottom here look for tech support is very nice when you travel and also attend with a plastic piece right here which matches the camera so you no longer have like a cover would you put over the battery but the battery has a cover included I have no idea what to think about it but that's the way I can went let me put the two decide to next up we have some cable so I guess this is the power cable for the charging dock and what cable is sad actually this is an USB cable I will tell and I have no idea there's something more let me open I think it's like a piece for the camera so you can protect the cables are not ripped out when you move the camera around your office would you can see right here and it's Cruising Into the camera I was saying but I have no idea but I can update you if you're interested in that and let's see the name beauty of the show that Canon 1dx Mark II body which we have lights yet cuz that's how we open it doesn't quite smart so the camera comes in the traffic condition to your place to let me unwrap it comes in this tenuous 1dx Mark II and I must tell you it's a beauty wow nice but it's quite heavy and it also has like this battery grip for the included normally was there other cameras like the 5D Mark 3 or the Canon 7D woodpecker use a, recordings a close up shot right here you would have like an attachment you can buy for the battery grip but this camera is better for the included so let's take a look around the camera so here we have the eyepiece and also a closing making his I'm not quite sure it was closed that I see I guess for traveling or something there must be some kind of reason for it SOS here we have the on-off button and also locks with waterslide useful we have the card ejection here so if I press it and turn it opens a card compartment here and they can use 1dx Mark II takes actually a CF card so compact flash card and also if you want to record in 4k you would need to come by Pleasure Point oakheart and I got one today in the mail I went for the Sendik's extreme Pro it record 550 megabytes per second and as you can see on the back here it's his only record 30 minutes of 4K for the good thing is actually when you purchase a candy is 1dx Mark II you'll get a 64 gigabyte card for free also attended Ultra Pro card and extra card reader for seefus 2.0 was quite useful because I don't actually have a card reader yet so I'll buy one other than that you have a little of this play on the bottom here says you're quite useful used two from old Canon camera so you have the play button so you can watch your footage don't have a search button and trash and you can also save our luck picture so you can delete them of course and top you have the usual dial and other display was quite useful on the site sure you have all the ports you would need you have an HDMI port by the bad things about it if you sing about recording in 4k to an external monitor external recorder this is not possible only output 1080p but since you can record inter only 4K footage on here 6fps I don't need an external that was one reason why I wanted to go with his camera was not one so I don't need an external recorder with me all the time and I actually got an extra Monitor and probably it will arrive tomorrow and I'll also uploaded short video about it and that we have and USB I think that is USB 3.0 we have a land for here leaving also like control from other devices this camera what else you have with a mic for headphones out and also the usual what is Flashpoint here and on top here you have I don't know a proprietary I guess connector quite cool actual earnings this camera I'm big into photography that's why I got this camera but I'm a professional I want to learn a lot and exercising this camera will motivate me to learn way more

No comments:

Post a Comment